วันศุกร์ที่ 23 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

Guitar Lesson On DVD - 3 Ways You Benefit From Learning Guitar At Home While Saving Money

I'll admit, I used to think that there was no better way to learn to play guitar then by taking private lessons. I figured how could anyone learn to play from a guitar lesson on dvd as well as from an instructor in the same room. That was until I bought my first guitar lessons on DVD and discovered that there are big advantages and big savings to be had.

1.) Money: The first benefit you get from learning to play from a guitar lesson on DVD is you save money. How do you save money? Let's assume you pay $10 per half hour lesson, and you take lessons 50 weeks a year (everyone gets 2 weeks vacation right?). That means you spend $500 a year on private lessons.

Trust me when I say you wouldn't spend half of that buying a guitar lessons DVD, and you'd still get at least a years worth of guitar lessons.

2.) Speed: This benefit isn't going to effect everyone but it did me. I found that when taking private lessons I lost interest, I wasn't learning as quickly as I wanted, and because of this was stopping my practice.

As soon as I bought my first guitar lesson on DVD I found I could process more lessons in a week, and in turn I practiced eve more. I was learning at a greater speed then I ever would have in private lessons, unless I stepped up to more then one lesson a week.

3.) Quality: While some people argue that because you don't have someone in front of you to show you how to play guitar you won't get the same quality of instruction. I have to disagree. After being on both sides of the fence, I always found that my private instructors wasted time, or went off on tangents during a lesson when they didn't need to.

In contrast, a guitar lesson on DVD has been pre-recorded. It is what it is, and the instructor isn't going to get off track, they aren't going to start talking about what they did last weekend. It's all about the lesson. In my opinion this gives a guitar lesson on DVD a better quality then a private lesson.

To learn more about guitar lesson DVDs [http://www.learnguitartoday.info/guitar-lessons-dvd/] visit [http://www.learnguitartoday.info] a popular website people visit to learn how to play guitar [http://www.learnguitartoday.info/learn-to-play-guitar/learn-how-to-play-the-guitar/].

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ian_Henman

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น